Friday 6 November 2009

Week 6: Nauseated


I have no appetite in the mornings. And I am starting to develop these weird cravings. One evening on my way home on the train, I started to fantasise about Tom Yum Soup. The first thing I did when I got home was to make some, even though R and I already planned to have something else. I didn't care. I NEEDED to have Tom Yum Soup. And boy was it satisfying after I slurped up two big bowls of it, on a cold rainy night.

I don't feel particularly hungry in the evenings, which is weird because I normally am. On some nights I have to coax myself into having dinner, just because I shouldn't go to sleep on an empty stomach. But nothing really interests me so I wait patiently for me body to tell me what it wants to eat.

The other night it was sausages I wanted. So for two evenings in a row I had bangers and mash. And I ate good healthy portions too! There was one afternoon I felt like having Fizzy Cola bottles, so I sent R to the shop to get me some.

R keeps asking me if I am pregnant but I am so sure I am not, and my cravings are merely a severe case of pre-menstrual syndrome. Afterall, my breasts are tender and I have been cramping and spotting. I just want my period to come so I can stop feeling so horrible!

No comments: