Wednesday 31 March 2010

I love my husband

Because he goes and gets me Sausage McMuffin every week to satisfy my craving. 

Because he rubs my back when I am tired from carrying the bump. 

Because he carries my bag for me so I can waddle faster. 

Because he removes my toe polish for me and offers to cut my toenails. 

Because he rushes to get me Gaviscon and peppermint tea when I clutch my stomach in pain and sweat profusely during a heartburn attack. 

Because he is going to paint our son's room. 

Because he looked after me when I had my terrible toothache. 

Because he reads to Bean every other day. 

Because he puts up with my moaning and groaning.

Because he loves me and Bean. 

3 comments:

shir said...

bean has a dad who rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

omg you're making me love R too! must also add that he can have lengthy conversation with 5 year old girl about the eagle's nest near your flat in Pasir Ris! mw

A Bun in the Oven said...

Oh yes and he now has to pull my boots off because I can't bend down properly.